|X axis travel (longitudinal table)||
|Y axis travel (vertical head)||
|Z axis travel (column in & out)||
|Max Work / Swing Diameter||
|Max Work / Height||
|Table working surface||
31.5 x 31.5 inch
|Maximum mass on pallet||
|Spindle speeds (OP)||
|Rapid traverse X axis||
|Tool magazine capacity||
62 [88/128/175/255/383] Chain [126/178/230/308] Matrix
|Machine weight approx.||
Fanuc 30iM (31iM)
Niigata HN800V Heavy Duty Boxway
- Heavy duty boxway machining center with V-shaped guideways, hardened and ground.
- Precision straightness of motion, elimination of roll, pitch and yaw.
- Hand scraped squareness and perpendicularity for increased volumetric accuracy.
- Rapid speed of 50m/min or 1968 ipm.
- Solid meehanite cast iron machine frame.
- Outstanding stability, damping through extensive ribbing of machine frame.
- Gear driven spindles that general extremely high torque.
- Niigata’s mean workzone is the most generous in the industry.